Falling Under Trilogy
Genre: Erotic Romance
Knowing all too well the damage online trolls can inflict, game designer Emily Bartwell takes privacy seriously. Living in solitude and working remotely under a male alias gives her a sense of security. The sexy writer renting the house next door ignites desires she’d forgotten she had, and when he invites her to play games of a very different sort, Em is ready and willing. Even if it means breaking all her own rules to abide by his.
Undercover tech reporter Fox Mullins is so close to the biggest scoop of his career: finding the elusive programmer Phoenix. An increasingly erotic adventure with his reserved but passionate new neighbor is the ideal way to heat up the chilly Pacific Northwest nights as he tracks the brilliant gamer.
At first Fox is happy to help Em explore her newly awakened kinky side, no holds barred, no strings attached. But as they push the limits of intimacy, both physical and emotional, Fox discovers he’s not the only one keeping secrets. And revealing hers may mean betraying the one woman who embodies everything he desires.
Top Ten Fictional Boyfriends I’d Let Give Me a Spanking
10. Rogan Sweeney from Nora Roberts’ Born in Fire – precursor to Roarke, full of the awesome
9. Sterling Packard from Carolyn Crane’s Disillusionists series – he needs an outlet for all that energy and it could be me
8. Harlan from Anne McCaffrey’s Restoree – oh yeah, he’d be good at it
7. The Phantom of the Opera – don’t lie, you thought of it too!
6. Mr. Knightly – don’t you just know he wanted to turn Emma over his knee?
5. Mr. Darcy – his good opinion once lost is lost forever, but I could make it up to him
4. Curran from Ilona Andrews Kate Daniels series – maybe he’d use his lion-shifter claws!
3. Bones from Jeaniene Frost’s Night Huntress series – you know he’d do it exactly right
2. Loki – something about the way he says “kneel”
1. Roarke from JD Robb’s In Death series – I’ve always wished they’d take that teasing into the darker places…
Jeffe Kennedy is an award-winning author with a writing career that spans decades. Her works include non-fiction, poetry, short fiction, and novels. She has been a Ucross Foundation Fellow, received the Wyoming Arts Council Fellowship for Poetry, and was awarded a Frank Nelson Doubleday Memorial Award. Her essays have appeared in many publications, including Redbook.
Her most recent works include a number of fiction series: the fantasy romance novels of A Covenant of Thorns; the contemporary BDSM novellas of the Facets of Passion, and an erotic contemporary serial novel, Master of the Opera, which released beginning January 2, 2014. A fourth series, the fantasy trilogy The Twelve Kingdoms, hit the shelves starting in May 2014 and a fifth, the highly anticipated erotic romance trilogy, Falling Under, will release starting in July.
She lives in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with two Maine coon cats, plentiful free-range lizards and a very handsome Doctor of Oriental Medicine.
Jeffe can be found online at her website: JeffeKennedy.com, every Sunday at the popular Word Whores blog, on Facebook, and pretty much constantly on Twitter @jeffekennedy. She is represented by Foreword Literary.