Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Author Cage: Author DN Simmons takes on our wicked Only The Brave!

The Pleasure Room Banner 450 x 169

We have an Only The Brave interview! Author DN Simmons bravely steps into the cage today and takes on our wicked little interview. We would like to thank her for being brave and sharing with us. DN Simmons is the author of today’s book blast The Pleasure Room, and does it look absolutely steamy! So enough lets get on with this!

 

Authorcagehot

 

Welcome to Darkest Cravings, tell us a little bit about yourself?

I'm an author with a wild and crazy imagination. Lucky for me, I get to spill my fantastical worlds on paper to entertain the masses.

Writing adult fiction isn’t for everyone, how did you end up writing for the toughest audience?

I love it. I love steamy sex scenes that don't hold back. The bolder, the better, I say. When I wrote “The Pleasure Room”, I released my inhibitions and had a lot of fun.

Most of the intimidating parts of being an adult fiction writer is the steamy scenes, how did you overcome the “stage fright”?

LOL, I warned my FaceBook friends that they will be giving me the “side-eye” after they read my novel and saying “Ooooooh, D.N.!”

Which fictional character would you like to go on a date with? Why?

Alistair. Something about him just leaves me breathless. He's a very intense character.

Your favorite adult fiction books is-?

I have too many to name. There's still a place in my heart for the Sleepy Beauty Trilogy by Anne Rice.

Do you think adult fiction have reached its full potential yet, or are we still in for a huge surprise?

As long as there are writers out there who want to give readers something new to dive into, I say no. I would hope The Pleasure Room is that huge surprise many readers have been looking for.

We all have a treasured possession, what is yours?

My laptop.

Are your characters based on real people or did you create them from scratch?

I created them from scratch, but I gave them real personalities.

Do you think adult fiction helps improves relationships?

I think it depends on the person reading the fiction and what kind of book it is. For me, I like to add a certain level of complexity. I like people to question their actions or morals in my stories. It's enlightening.

If you have to pitch adult fiction to someone that’s too shy to read it, what would you pitch?

If that makes you blush, I don't think you can handle the Pleasure Room, but if you're daring enough to try, you really won't be disappointed. You'll be left breathless and very hot under the collar, but you'll be very satisfied.

What is your motto?

Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.

You have a few steamy moments in your novel. Were they created from fantasy or is there real life experience behind it?

I'm so vanilla in my real life. LOL. That's why the novel is so steamy.

Why did you choose an experience woman rather than a virgin?

I didn't want my MC to be a novice in all things. She had enough on her plate dealing with a man like Alistair. When you read this book, you'll see why I made that decision.

Foreplay, some say it’s just a waste of energy, others feel that it’s a must.You’re opinion?

It's a must.

What sexual position is your favorite?

69

Have you ever used your nails and left marks?

Yes.

Do you think lingerie is a must for a relationship?

It think it's a lot of fun.

Are you a screamer or the bite it down kind of lover?

Screamer.

Have you ever participated in BDSM?

No...sadly, no. But I'm very intrigued. :D

BDSM have been describe as the ultimate form of trust between two people, do you agree?

Oh yes, most definitely.

Any favorite toys?

Vibrators.

Does pain really enhance the sexual experience?

I think it does. It heightens the intensity and the release, that's for sure.

Who is the better Dom? Male or Female?

I think it depends on the individual.

You’re perfect male Dom would be?

Alistair. He's in control, he's self assured. He's sexy and he knows EXACTLY what he's doing.

You’re perfect female Dom would be?

You'll find out in the sequel: Pleasure Principal. ;)

What is you’re perfect game setup?

Hmmmm, I think I'd be all for the St. Andrews Cross. :D

Whohoo! We love our only the brave! Hell yeah! If you would like to find out more about this amazingly brave author check out the book blast below.

No comments:

Post a Comment