Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Oops I Did It Again ~ Kinky goes skanky...

oops

Kinky goes skanky...

My boyfriend and I was going on to 3 years together. My thought of changing my game plan into something a little kinky for our 3 year anniversary would be just what the doctor ordered. Watch out sisters! Miss goody - two -shoes is going kinky!!!

Reading every tip in the book from lace underwear to whispering sexy thoughts in his ears I'm going for it.

As usual we went out dancing with friends. “Damn,” he said “you smell amazing!" Feeling very chuffed with myself for my good choice in perfume, I totally flaunt it. All the girls decided on going to freshen up while the boys waited on us at the table. Returning to the table there it was. Shooters... And lots of it. I'm not a huge fan of alcohol, but feeling bit of a wild cat side - all is well - shooting 3 rounds down. What the hell! It’s for fun right! Usually I'm more of a listen and smile type of gal, but believe you me....Mrs. me - soon became - Misses chatterbox - which was totally out of character for me. Even forgetting to flutter my eyelids every now and then. Feeling a bit whooshi, we went onto the dance floor and I softly whispered naughty things into his ear. Just to kick start things really! His badass smile said it all and we slowly walked back to the table. Making him all hot and bothered, I decided to give my game plan a little boost. As we were sitting behind the table, without anyone noticing I slowly dropped my left hand over to his right thigh underneath the table. I was working my way all the way top the top…when my hand was jolted away with a sudden movement and a shriek followed. “What the hell are you doing?!” A female voice ranged out. I looked to my left only to see a very shocked and embarrassed friend of our sister all bulging eyed with her left eye twitching, and look down at my hand on her thigh. And my boyfriend? Was having some sort of seizure, laughing his ass off at me and the now very pissed off girl.

Yep, that’s my life, a lesson well learned, and even after all these years this girl still gives me the bulging eye thing and keep a very close eye on me.

Mrs. Oops Out.

mrsoops

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sorry to laugh, but that was hilarious! I hope your night was better after that incident. :)
    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete